STEEL SECTOR MEETS FIVE TIMES
5th International Steel Industry and Sector Relations Conference
IMC Industry Organization Meeting Center under the roof, Steel Industry sector is a major force in Turkey’s economy and industry is proud to be home and will bring together representatives of the industrial sector as well.
The 5th International Steel Industry and Sector Associations Conference will be held on April 20, 2017 in Istanbul at the 5 * The Green Park Pendik Hotel & Convention Center.
Networking will be possible in Coffebreak (coffee break) and lunch breaks where the existing relationships can be reinforced. In a one-day event, leading industry executives will make presentations.
- Dr. Veysel Yayan, General Secretary, TÇÜD Turkish Steel Producers Association, Turkey
- Mr. Namık Ekinci, Chairman, ÇİB Turkish Steel Exporters’ Association
- Dr. Baris Ciftci, Head, Raw Materials Markets, World Steel Association
- Ms.Suzan Bilen, Market Research Analyst, ÇİB Turkish Steel Exporters’ Association
- Mr. Joerg Busch, General Manager Global Sales & Projects, IMS Messsysteme GmbH
- Mr. F. Murat AKCIN, Business Development Manager MAGMASOFT
- Mr. Güvenç Temizel, Executive Committee Member, Sales, Marketing, CTR & Innovation, BORÇELİK
- Mr. Cemal Ersoy, R & D Chief Engineer, Heavy Weapons & Steel Factory, MKEK
- Dr. Mohamad Alawad AlSwiri, Managing Director of International Business, MASCO Syria Company
- Ms. Asiye Ay, Coordinator, TEZCAN GALVANIZ
- Ms. Burcu Akman, General Secretary, GALDER – General Galvanizers Association
Please click on the link for the conference program.
|Person-to-Person Delegate Registration Fee:All bank commissions will be paid by the participant.
Prices do not include VAT.
1 Person : 395 € + KDV
2 Person: 700 € + KDV
3 Person: 1000 € + KDV
GALDER also offers special discounts and opportunities to GALDER members who are among the supporters of GALDER. For further information, please contact our association on 0216 445 71 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
| Services included in Delegate Registration fee ;
For detailed information and participation:
Tel : 0 216 641 20 76 -77
GSM: 0 538 637 3004